At the moment, I'm sitting at my computer in my pj's with my hair pretty much sticking straight up. It's the kind of morning you
run, not walk, by the mirror. It's been a busy week, and my office has paid for it. As I sat at my desk last night I realized that it looked like a three year old had been here, or maybe a pack of them. Can you have a pack of three year olds? Well, if you can, they were here. And today, with any luck, I'll tackle at least some of the disaster that's been created. But the good news is, right now, my monitors are blocking the view of the rest of the office. Hmm....think I'll think I'll stay here for a bit. =)
Here's a sneak peek of a shoot I recently did with Victoria. Isn't she just beautiful?! I love my job...
6 comments:
oh my goodness! She is so pretty. I love the color on this photo.
I kind of want to eat her... :-)
Sis, it doesn't matter what your hair looks like, you're still one of the most beautiful women I know.
aww... love it, girl!
Hey there, we miss you 'round here. Hope all is well and that you are feeling alright. Take care! Thanks for your note on my blog a while back too. :) I found your blog quite some time ago because we have a mutual friend, but now I have no recollection of who that is--doh!
Be blessed!
this is absolutely precious—one of the sweetest baby shots i have ever seen. just so unique and not typical at all. beautiful, Melanie!
Post a Comment