What excuse could I possibly have?...
#1. I was kidnapped
#2. I got really really lost (like a month ago...)
#3. Badmouthing my camera equipment backfired and it finally turned on me
#4. The ADD was so bad that I've been distracted for a solid month. "Blog, what blog? I need a dog- that rhymes with blog. Wonder if I'll ever get into shooting dogs? There was the cutest baby puppy in front of that Thai restraunt the other day. Hmmm...I think I should cook Thai food for dinner. Does anybody really realize how much sodium is in fish sauce?"
So...Even with the ADD and the nasty cold I think I've finally beat, I actually have been up to some fun things in my absence! A little over a week ago I got a chance to shoot some of my favorite people in the whole world. John and Anne are my adopted parents here. ( I don't think they know that, but they will when they read this.) Here are some pictures of John and Anne as well as their sons Brad and Matt (and his wife Stephanie and their adorable little ones). We shot at their house during sunset, which was new to me because 99% of my shoots are shot by morning light. So what do you think? Should I start shooting at sunset more often? ;-)
John and Anne...Aren't they the cutest couple?




Matt and Stephanie


I love this shot. When she's older I'll have to ask her how daffodils taste. ;)


And here's Brad. And yes girls, he is single AND is one of the coolest, funniest and sweetest guys I know. (I am so getting "de-friended" on Facebook for this...lol...)


And the whole family... Love you guys!!


3 comments:
beautiful shots—as always.
Happy Easter, dear girl.
(ps. i'm coming to Nashville at the end of May. i would love to meet you, and even thought about trying to set up getting some photos taken of me by you. will you be around?)
Great job capturing the "golden hour" light Mel!
aw nice photos! Ha ha what a cute little girl!!!
Post a Comment