So, to say the least, that plane ride was anything but productive. I was just fascinated by this little Gerber Baby (Seriously, just look at this kid!) next to me who was so happy. So as we were getting off the plane the Mom (Lola) and I started talking and I told her what I did. The next morning I had an email from her in my inbox and the rest is history....
I had SO so much fun shooting Hudson and his big brother. I think I spent the majority of the shoot doubled over b/c this little guy loves to smile and laugh and it's just contagious. I tell you, if Gerber found out about this little guy, we'd both be rich and famous! Anybody have any connections? I kid...I kid... ;-)
P.S. If you haven't noticed, this is the first baby shoot I've posted from the new studio setup...You'll notice my unintentional UT background actually worked! Ignorance worked in my favor for once! ;-)
Gerber, eat your heart out....




I can't tell you how many times Grandma had to put this hat on him. He was such a trooper but he did not know what to think about it..lol...

Big Brother




10 comments:
i'm in love.. those kids are the cutest kids i've ever seen! the backdrops rock!
Mel what great shots!!! Totally awesome! Love how your studio set up looks. What cuuuute kids and great shots!
WONDER-FULL!!
um....amazing. you are amazing. i am drooling over all your photos right now.
wow, no kidding, they are so great! wonderful pics!!
beautiful pics girl!
beautiful pics girl!
I'm loving that yellow stripe background!
Oh my word!! What cute babies!! :-)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You are so right! ADORABLE. Your studio is DA BOMB!!!! :)
Post a Comment