
Now this was hilarious! The poor guy was trying to clean the window in the freezing cold, but it looked more like "Beam me up Scottie".... It took us a while to stop laughing before we could get the shot above...

Still trying not to laugh about the window guy....



Christen who came along to help out- couldn't have done it without her!




This shot was a fun fluke. I got Christen to hold this hideous looking plant over my head so I could shoot through the leaves. Was desperate for shadows and something to add to the shot. I think I'll look at God-awful plastic plants a bit differently from now on... ;-)

A behind the scenes look at our "pool table" shots...

The final result...


Kara's favorite from the shoot....

6 comments:
beautiful work mel! way to work the camera kara :)
these are absolutely incredible!
so rich in color and mood!
Wow, great job! Love the "behind the scenes" and the final photo. Love it! These are great, girl :)
I'm way pumped about finding your blog! Your colors are fabulous and that's just exciting to me. I'm a total nerd for rich colors. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!
Love the window washer. Can you send him to my house please?? Your work is amazing.
LOVE these Mel! You rocked this one!!! But, I would expect nothing less from you! =)
Post a Comment