I have been a shopping maniac the last couple of days. Tuesday it was 12 stores in six hours including Target, another Target, Joann's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Lowes (where the sweetest old man named Bob answered all my soldering questions so I don't burn down the place), and more! I even went to Kroger Tuesday and bought ten Sunday newspapers- TEN! And just for one coupon- so I could buy the hundred (Gag!) yards of fabric I need from one store alone! I got a lot of strange looks as I walked unsteadily to the register with my load. I need the coupons people- I really do! I swear the men in front of me in line thought I was just a wee bit confused about newspapers in general...
Yesterday it was a whole different slew of stores, including another totally different Target of course... And the bad thing is, I keep forgetting stuff, or not realizing I'm going to need stuff, and then I have to hide my face as I go back to the store for the third time and try not to look completely stupid. My car is an utter disaster, and I can't bring myself to unload it- it's too much... Truly sad... But, I have to tell myself that it's for a good cause as the nausea sets in... :)
So here are a few pictures so you can come along with me on the journey over the next couple of weeks as this all comes together....

My half of Studio 805 as it stands now...(Doesn't it look sad...) And to think that very soon, thanks to Paul at finishthatproject.com, there will be a beautiful Baby Set just ready to get its picture taken... ;-)

The "entrance" to our studio as it is...Getting ready to get a big facelift!
Now, my lips are sealed for what is about to come tomorrow! All I can say is that I've been bouncing around all day like a bloomin rabbit, I'm so excited. Maybe I should try running laps around the Factory, that should tire me out, and burn some calories...

6 comments:
I am so excited for you.
A growing business always gets me smiling...
I also love old made new, a building facelift, a renovation.
Thank you for allowing me to share in your journey.
Wow, I'm really excited for you!
You are such an amazing photographer. I hope all goes well with the new studio!
How you doin' these days sis?
awwww FUN! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to see and help you carry in some loads, girl! ha ha I can only imagine you with your loads of yards... lol
girl, i can't wait to see it! i'm still so proud of you!! i just can't wait to get back to franklin/nashville to visit and see it for myself!
Congrats on the new setup! Hope to see great photos from it soon!
Post a Comment