Forgive another video post, but this particular video has impacted me in a way I can't even express. My amazing family is changing the way they're doing Christmas and I've never been more excited about the holidays!
For those of you joining in the Advent Conspiracy, I want to hear your stories and ideas of how we can conspire together!
3 fave podcasts.
10 years ago

4 comments:
wow, Mel. this gave me chills.
(i'm sure it doesn't help that it's in the 20s and i'm sitting next to the window, too.)
but really, this was such a good reminder for me. i have the not going overboard on spending for gifts part down, but i need to work on the giving of my time and help part.
and, i just love how well done this little movie was--the typography. really creative!
thanks for another video clip--'cause it's a good one!
hope you are well.
g.
i am in... one of my best christmases was when my mom, dad and i made lots of extra food and before we sat down to eat we went nto less priviledged communities. we asked God to lead us to teh right people and we took the food to them. the gratitude in their hearts and eyes was amazing. never to be forgotten...
I love this video!! This is totally what I have been trying to communicate to my family which they don't seem to be getting... ha ha ha. LOVE IT!!! Glad you shared :)
thanks for the ocean link. i will definitely have to check that out. i just love the ocean-the sound, the smell, the view-not the sharks.
:)
Post a Comment