Saturday, January 3, 2009

Studio 805, Phase 1: The Beginning "Stages"

Well, I promised to post the next day and here I am three days later finally giving you an update. And boy do I have one! :)

After five trips to Home Depot, another three or four to Lowes, and yet another trip (or two) to Target, I am tuckered out. Not to mention what else I've been up to. But that's for the next post.... ;-)


Here's my first attempt at making a little video, and it'll give you a hint of what's to come...



Well, I'm off to Atlanta tomorrow morning bright & early to pick up some fabric & to look at some sweet lights a wonderful lady is letting me demo.

See you when I get back & boy will I have a lot more to tell you!!

4 comments:

WILL said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! Hurry up and get back so I can see what it looks like with the fabric!
YEA!!!
-laurie

georgia b. said...

hi, lovely lady!

how very exciting! i'm intrigued! what a cool video you put together. i especially loved the end—"in case you forgot . . ." well done!

good luck with everything. can't wait to see more!

can't wait to come visit the studio when i come to Nashville next. :)

Michelle said...

I totally love this video! :-) I'm sooo excited for you, Mel!

Evan Baines said...

Y'all should have an open house when you're done!