
Everybody, this is Drey. If you don't know him already, you will one day, trust me... He's gonna be famous- I have no doubt!
I found this little guy through Advantage - the second I saw his little comp card I knew I just had to have him for the next cover of ParentLife! What I didn't realize at the time was that they lived almost 8 hours away! But they came anyways (what an awesome Mom he has!!) and showed up bright and early for our shoot, looking anything but travel weary!
Drey was an absolute hoot to shoot with- I love this kid! We had so much fun! I'm afraid I was a terrible influence on him and had him just making faces right and left. And when he got the "heebie jeeveys" (caused by an overload of sugar [which helps a lot with children's shoots by the way] and my bad influences) we'd just have him hop down from the chair I had him perched on and let him run it off. Too cute!
As we were shooting his Mom told me that not long ago he'd turned to her and asked " Mom, what is an autograph?"
Mom: It's your signature, Drey.
Drey: What if someone wants my autograph and they don't have a pen?
Mom: They will have a pen if they want your autograph.
Drey: Well maybe I should just keep a pen with me all the time just in case they don't.
Mom: Drey do you think someone will want your autograph after your models presentation?
Drey: No MOM! After my first movie!!!
I hope I get a chance to shoot with this little guy again! I dont' think I've laughed that much on a shoot in a LONG time! Drey, you are a Rockstar bud and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you! You can come visit me anytime and I'll load you up with Rootbeer! Deal!?! :)

This happened a lot... He had me doubled over at least a couple timesb/c he just had me cracking up the entire time!
This had his Mom and I just rolling...







6 comments:
thanks for the laugh! just what i needed.
he has wonderful eyes!
i envy the experiences you have through your line of work! meeting these characters must be the best part!
Yes, seeing their little personalities come out is just the best. It's days like that when I just skip away from the shoot, praising the Lord for my job! :)
What a breezy, breath-taking stop on the information highway. Thanks for your delightful and vivid and beautiful stories - both visual and written.
Wow, he's a natural for sure! Good that he's so into it, too, and has fun (along with you!).
LOL!!! I love it! I bet he will be signing a lot of autographs someday!!
Post a Comment