Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cookies & Raindrops...

Image by RubysNPurls


Well, it's 2:30am and I just woke up and now I'm WIDE awake. Really couldn't be any more awake. Don't think that chocolate cookie a few minutes ago helped either. And it's been raining since about eleven. I know that b/c I think a good part of my roof is METAL and since I'm on the top floor it sounds like the heavens opened up and the Lord's flooding the earth again.

So I'm breaking out one of my favorite books by the wonderful Kristin Billerbeck and contemplating creating my own mileage log book for my car. And we're not going for a boring mileage log book either for The Velvet Trunk- it's going to be, dare I say "pretty".

Hmm....just found a cute pair of rain boots online and wishing I had them right now. Debating on going outside and playing in the rain. Yep, I've finally lost it...

7 comments:

Michele said...

I seem to recall that you have done this before...in fact, I have photographic evidence to prove it.

The Velvet Trunk said...

Hehe...I want to see that picture! ;-)

Girl, if you come into town and it rains we are going to go jump in some puddles! :)

georgia b. said...

these are cute boots.
i just got some plaid red ones from Nordstrom Rack.

Chris said...

Love these boots! I have been itching to buy some pretty ones just like this. I'm still searching...

Ariana said...

YOu? IN the rain? Never.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I totally didn't know you had a blog! I really need to get one. I kinda miss writing... BUT! I will try to call you soon - things have been crazy. I miss you :-( I'm thinking of coming down there around New Year's... will you be around? Love you much!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and this is Michelle... :-) I thought it would leave my name! Guess not!