For all of you photographers out there, I did something I've NEVER done before and shot almost entirely with a flash as her room was just so gorgeous I couldn't pass up shooting inside. But because there just wasn't enough available light I had to use my flash and did so rather reluctantly at first until I realized it was actually turning out really well. Sometimes it pays to step out of our comfort zones- who knew!? ;-)
Well Victoria was so easy going and crawling everywhere- we had SO much fun. And at one point, thanks to Mom's genius, we decided to shoot in the bathroom while she took a bubble bath, another first for me. LOVED it- Rubber duckies and all! =)


This dress is a family heirloom and has been passed down for generations and it looked so beautiful on her...










Does this not make your heart just melt?...




7 comments:
Beautiful! Did you bounce or filter the flash?
Thanks so much! To answer your question- I actually bounced it behind me- kind of at a forty-five degree angle. =)
Good for you, Mel!! Flash can be pretty darn intimidating! All it takes is a couple of times of it NOT working to send us back cowering in the corner. You did a fabulous job! Did you go manual or ETTL?
Oh my word, she is GORGEOUS! Those bath shots - unbelievable!
Very cute!
These pictures are great!! Love 'em!!! Nice job with the flash! Look at you! :)
wow. these are AMAZING!
awesome job with the flash too! way to go...stepping out of our comfort zones only pushes us towards greater growth. you did it! awesome!!!
love your blog too.
Post a Comment