This shoot was for LifeWay for the cover of ParentLife Magazine. Jocelyn was our model, and she just blew me out of the water!! I would have never guessed it was her first "real" photoshoot.
Not to mention the fact that she had me in stitches half the time. I think I even had to set down the camera a couple of times because she had me laughing so hard-such a joy! =)
Check out some of the favorites and outtakes from our shoot...


A neighbors dog wanted to be in on the action...






This was shot as we were getting ready to leave. Thought I might try something different and had her hop up on the fence. Good thing we did this too, because LifeWay ended up choosing this image for the cover! =)
Here's the cover (forgive the poor quality- it's a screenshot from online):

And here's the original image:

1 comment:
Mel...that's awesome!!! How exciting to shoot a cover!
Love ya!
Kristen
Post a Comment