i want this photo! my heart just melted when i saw this. i was completely taken by sureprise. i did not know she was coming to visit. i miss michele so much. i can not wait to see the rest.
this is wonderful melanie. what else can i possibly say? you have captured such a perfect moment. and the colors! priceless photo.
aw, I just found this and totally love it!!!!! they are so great. gosh I miss Michele! what a perfect photo! great capture. seriously wonderful. what a great job! give us more!!! :) (you know, when you feel up to it of course ;))
3 comments:
oh, my gosh!!!
i want this photo! my heart just melted when i saw this. i was completely taken by sureprise. i did not know she was coming to visit. i miss michele so much. i can not wait to see the rest.
this is wonderful melanie. what else can i possibly say? you have captured such a perfect moment. and the colors! priceless photo.
Mel,
The photo has been replayed in live action about four times since we pulled up the link. It's absolutely hysterical! :)
aw, I just found this and totally love it!!!!! they are so great. gosh I miss Michele! what a perfect photo! great capture. seriously wonderful. what a great job! give us more!!! :) (you know, when you feel up to it of course ;))
Post a Comment