Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lola

This was a special shoot with some old friends. And, it was particularly sweet because I got to meet their precious little one, Lola, for the first time. I don't know how I manage to get all these clients that look like Gerber babies, but I do. What a delight she is!

Don't forget to check out the video at the very bottom!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



And last but definitely not least... I had to go back a month or so after we did the photoshoot just to get this video. Danny (the Dad) has a particular talent that you just have to hear.... =)

7 comments:

Sparkling Seal said...

ahhh!!! That HAIR!!! In love... these are beautiful as always Mel! That baby is beyond precious... and your images really captured it!

georgia b. said...

oh, is she the cutest thing ever!

LOVE all the sepias and those last three with the blue wall background! just perfect, mel!

kristi said...

lovely session, Mel! What a beautiful little family. You captured them so well!

Rochelle said...

she is soooo precious!!!!! and you always do such a fabulous job with your pics!

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, Mel!!! Love it!!! Great shots!!! - J

Zach and Jody Gray said...

Sooooo freakin awesome!! Love these!!

Kristyn Hogan said...

Such a cutie! Fabulous work :)