Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Best Kind of Medicine...

Was planning to post the rest of the Catalyst shoot this weekend but am under the weather and am moving slower than most of my clients, and most of them aren't even walking yet. ;-) But along with zinc and various other sinus remedies, here's the best medicine I found so far...

Photobucket

Now you all know how pathetically high maintenance I am, at least when it comes to coffee... Props to Robert at Starbucks for taking my order in good humor and not making too much fun of me. ;-)

I'll be back with more pictures as soon as I can. Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend!

-Mel

2 comments:

PhotoGirlRachel said...

Mel, you can even make a coffee cup look good. Funny pic...

Sparkling Seal said...

Feel better!!! Oh and I concur you can make anything look awesome!